Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 Months

Holy cow it's been about 6 months since I updated this blog! Lots of stuff has happened including but not limitied to:

- I bought a car
- I moved to Plano
- I got a job
- I cut all my hair off
- Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my sweetie!
- My sister had a baby
- Drove back and forth to Waco a lot

Surely there are a lot more important things that happened, but those are some highlights. I miss everyone at Baylor - I like my work now, but it's just not as fun as working at the library. I love my new apartment, but living by myself took some getting used to! I miss my roomies! To tell the truth, I don't do a whole lot of exciting stuff these days, but I don't mind. I'm glad to not be in school anymore - I really don't think that it's a good environment for me. Anyways, I think everyone should come visit me all the time! Don't leave me sitting all alone in Plano!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Jenny and am glad that you are out of school too, if it's not good for you! We should go see The Bat at the Austin Lyric Opera. You like Opera right? Miss you, even though I saw you two days ago.