Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Read this new post!

So it's been about two weeks since I last updated, but sadly, not much has happened to fill up blog space with. I've been reading books and hanging out with Katie, which has been fun. I watch some TV, work on my craft projects and what have you. It's been slow.

As for job information, there is a possibility that I may get a job with Laura's boss's brother doing office work. Apparently he's really behind and needs someone to help with I guess just keeping things up to date. Unfortunately he's been sick lately and in and out of the hospital, so he's even more behind, too behind to have time to hire and train someone... So I don't really know what's going to happen with that, but I'm keeping myself open to that, while also thinking about looking around for other jobs. At this point though I'm thinking maybe I should wait till after my St. Louis trip, which is coming up in two weeks, because who wants to hire someone who is going on vacation right away? I think I'm going to look anyways though, maybe in the Dallas area. We'll see.

Katie's friend Jamie has been staying with us at the apartment while she works at orientation. She's super nice and fun, and we bake cookies and play games and all that good stuff. That is probably the most exciting thing happening to us here in Waco the last few weeks. Yay for Jamie!

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I love your cool outfit!! Also a lot of good stuff has happened and people are just DYING to know about it all! hemhem, Cleyera, probably.

Katie said...

I always comment on your avatar. I like the professional look on you! Very nice!