Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Photo Mosaic

Here is something my old boss Sha sent me (he's not old like grandpa, he just isn't my boss anymore). Working on this not only made me a bad employee, but also a bad girlfriend, as I spent a lot more time working on this than I did working and I also was only half paying attention to a bunch of stuff my boyfriend was telling me at the time... Oh well. (Stephen had to help me with some of the answers!)

Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page of results, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Let me know what you come up with!
Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page of results, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Let me know what you come up with!
The questions:
What is your first name? Jenny

What is your favorite food? Cereal

What high school did you attend? Blake High, Tampa, FL

What is your favorite color? Purple

Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney

Favorite drink? cherry coke

Dream vacation? Tube the Yangtze

Favorite dessert? Snow Cones

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Math

What do you love most in life? care bears

One word to describe you. sexy

Your Flickr name. none


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jennymaurerblog.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com